Sunday 25 December 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OF JESUS


According to srimad bhagavad gita - God is never die ------- equation 1 and jesus christ is god----------equation 2 from equation 1 and 2------------- jesus christ is alive. According to srimad bhagavad gita --The God is friends of every human beings . so this sentence as like a friend----------------- Hello jesus if you added on facebook ,I wish you a very very happy birthday and your all wishes come true. And this one as like a admirer or devotee -------------- Dear Jesus,
I know that I have done many sinful deeds. I know that no one can be justified before You by keeping commandments or doing good works because no one can be perfect. I believe that You came to Earth as a man, Jesus Christ. I believe Jesus took upon Himself the sins of the whole world when He was crucified and physically died on a cruel cross at Calvary. I believe Jesus Christ was buried. I believe in my heart that on the third day You, God, physically raised Jesus bodily from the dead. I believe Jesus ascended to Heaven and sat down at Your right hand where He reigns as my Advocate. I believe that You, God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son and the Holy Spirit are one God. I thank Jesus for taking away my sins forever. I believe Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. I believe You will send the Holy Spirit to live within me. I believe I am born again in the Spirit and will now have eternal life with You. Thank You, God, for forgiving me and giving me everlasting life. In the name of Jesus Christ I pray, AMEN.......... I believe in all religion because........................................... ALL IS WELL

No comments:

Post a Comment