Thursday 23 August 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY



DEDICATED TO OLIVIA MACLEAN 

When I was a small kid I had a best friend. A boy with curly hair. On his birthday I gave him a card on which I paint the picture of a tree and a man (who looked more like a monkey) and I wrote my first birthday wishes to my best friend: " Happy Birthday to my best friend ! Remember I have given you a card on your birthday. I also shall want one. ,,,,,,,,,,, {he he he }best friend never need to be told that they are best friend so i don't need to tell you reight ......

ANYWAYS ... ON THIS DAY THE BRILLIANT MIND WAS BORN ..AM HAPPY ..SHE IS MY FRIEND ...

you know I always forget to get the gifts. But I know you will thank me because I am always there when you cut the cake. My dearest friend .... have a fanatastic birthday  

 ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; hey don't be angry ... you all are my best friend ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; 



                                                                                   thank you 
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment